Current job openings are here. You may apply online by clicking on the title of the position you are interested in and then proceeding to the “Apply” link. If you are a first time online job applicant, you will need to create an account in order to build an application. Instructions on creating an account can be found on the Current Openings page.
Your Application must include all of your relevant education, training and experience as follows:
- Include Employment History for the past ten (10) years.
- List your present or most recent job first, excluding volunteer or non-paid work experience.
- List separately each position held, even if with the same employer.
- If relevant to the position for which you are applying, also list positions you have held prior to the last ten (10) years.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected.
- You may submit your resume, but you must still complete the online application.
We communicate only through email; be sure your email address is correct on your application or you will not hear from us.
NEOGOV Applicant Support
If you are experiencing difficulties with logging in, receiving an error notice regarding your password, or having difficulty navigating through the online application process, please direct your questions and/or concerns to the NEOGOV Applicant Support Team.
Applicant Support Line: 1-855-524-5627
To submit a job interest card for a position that is not currently open, please click here. If the position for which you submitted a job interest card becomes available within the next 12 months, you will be notified via email.